TWG Security offers a variety of affordable options for the service, maintenance, and monitoring of your systems. You have the flexibility to choose what works best for your business.
While problems are rare, even the highest quality systems experience some technical issues at times. You will have peace of mind knowing that TWG will be on-site to keep your system running. TWG service plan includes unlimited, on-site labor on all qualified service, warranty work, and repairs. You also have the option of emergency service—you will have peace of mind knowing that we will be on-site immediately to keep your business going.
We also offer unlimited remote support via phone and email, as well as remote system management. We are only a service ticket away; once you submit a ticket, our technicians will reach out to you by phone or email to answer your questions.
One of the most important aspects of servicing your new system is training on how to use it. TWG will revisit your location to retrain your new and existing staff as needed.
You will also have access to our Client Portal which provides access to review all purchase orders, billing, service requests,tickets, configurations, and more.
TWG Maintenance plan protects the quality and life of your hardware. Our team will come onsite bi-annually to provide the following services:
- Update Server, clients, and Gateway
- Update Windows on all TWG computers
- Adjust VM motion detection in cameras to maximize storage
- Configure video analytics and alerts
- Check FPS (frames per second) in cameras and update to customer request
- Check RAID Cards and batteries for RAID controllers
- Check switches and clean as needed
- Check servers and client machines for dust and clean as needed
- Review camera’s FOV (field of view) with customer, make necessary adjustments
- Clean camera domes, bullets and glass for box camera
- View EVERY camera in system and confirm all cameras are recording (view both day and night video)
- Physically inspect every camera
- System restraining for employees
- Check UPS batteries
- Ensure time server is configured properly
We monitor your system 24/7, 365
Should problem occur, we receive an automatic notification if your network experiences an issue. This allows us to proactively monitor the health of your network and address any concerns quickly and efficiently. You can rest easy knowing that we have a vigilant watch over your system at all times.